- 6 large jalapenos
- 1 cup softened cream cheese
- 1\2 cup shredded jack cheese
- smoked bacon (of your choice)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon chipolte chili powder
Cut jalapenos like this:
In bowl blend all the ingredients except the honey and bacon.
Using a spoon, put the cheese mixture into the center of the jalapeno.
Wrap a slice of bacon around it and secure with a toothpick. (soak them in water for about an hour.
Once they start to brown, drizzle the honey over them.
I served mine with an avocado cream sauce to cool off the heat.
- 2 avocados
- 1\2 cup greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic